- Discounts: Subscribers save up to 15% over regular ticket prices, as well as saving up to $25 in ticketing fees compared to buying single tickets. Subscribers also receive a “Madison Opera Subscriber Card” good for free or reduced admission to Opera Up Close, a savings of up to $60.
- Exchanges: Subscribers may exchange tickets for another performance of the same opera for no cost, up to 48 hours in advance, subject to availability. (Note: We will attempt to exchange your seats to one near your subscription seats, if possible.)
- Priority Seating: Subscribers receive first choice of seats; non-subscription tickets do not go on sale until September.
- Renewable Seats: Subscribers can renew their same seats for the following year and are first in line to move to better seats.
- Lost Ticket Insurance: Lost your tickets? Simply contact Madison Opera and we will issue replacements.
The Fine Print on Subscriptions:
A subscription to Madison Opera includes the purchase of both Fidelio and The Barber of Seville. Subscribers may choose to add the Friday evening or Sunday matinee performance of Sweeney Todd to their subscription.
- Renewing subscribers have until June 8, 2014 to renew and retain their 2013/14 seats. New subscriptions will be processed beginning June 11, 2014, in the order received.
- Checks will be deposited and credit cards charged upon receipt of order.
- Subscribers will receive an acknowledgement postcard once their order has been processed. Tickets will be mailed in September 2014.
- Tickets are non-refundable. Subscribers may exchange tickets for an alternate performance of the same opera up to 48 hours in advance for no fee through the Madison Opera office, subject to availability. Tickets may also be donated back to Madison Opera for a tax-deduction, for which you will receive a receipt from the company.
- Single tickets will be available through the Overture Center Box Office beginning September 4, 2014.
- All sales are final. No refunds or credits will be issued.
- All casts subject to change.
For help with special needs seating or other questions, please contact
Patron Services at 608.238.8085, or via email.