- Where were you born and raised?
El Paso, Texas.
- What is in your ideal picnic basket?
It’s a toss-up between an array of cheeses, fruits, and Italian meat accompanied by a few bottles great French wine OR a basket filled with Whataburger.
- My most memorable moment performing outside was…
…in a production of Carmen with Boston Lyric Opera on the Boston Common. I think there were over 75,000 people that attended.
- My favorite outdoor performance I’ve attended was…
Chicago Grant Park Orchestra and Chorus every summer.
- My favorite summertime activity is…
Kayaking when I can.
- My ideal vacation is…
Anywhere with a beach and palapa!
Bonus: one question you wish someone would ask you.
Q. What’s the last thing you added to your iPod/iPhone and why?
A. Duran Duran essentials. Great music and great period in time!
Find out more about Levi and our other Opera in the Park 2018 Artists, and don’t miss hearing her perform on July 21 at 8pm in Garner Park!