- Where were you born and raised?
- What is in your ideal picnic basket?
The classics: cheese, crackers, fruit, and wine.
- What has been your most memorable moment performing outside?
A few years ago, David and I performed together at an outdoor concert similar to Madison Opera’s Opera in the Park and announced our engagement before singing a love duet!
- What is your favorite outdoor performance you’ve attended?
We saw our favorite band, Lake Street Dive, in a beautiful outdoor venue earlier this summer, with the sun setting behind the stage – that was pretty magical.
- What is your favorite summertime activity?
Grilling and playing lawn games like bocce, kubb, and bags (cornhole).
- Describe your ideal vacation.
Staying in a mountain cabin, hiking during the day and cooking good food in the evening.
- Bonus: one question you wish someone would ask you.
Q: Can you sing the alphabet backwards?
A: Yes, I can! Thanks for asking.
Find out more about Jeni and our other Opera in the Park 2019 Artists – and don’t miss the concert on July 20!
0 comments on “In the Park with Jeni Houser”