Megan Le Romero, Mezzo-Soprano
Mercédès – Carmen
I was born and raised in Erie, PA.
2. If you weren’t a singer, what profession would you be in?
A voiceover actor.
3. The first opera I was ever in was…
Amahl and the Night Visitors
4. My favorite opera is…
5. My favorite food to cook or eat is…
I love taking the day to make my great grandmother’s pasta sauce.
6. People would be surprised to know…
I can solve a Rubik’s cube!
7. If I could travel anywhere, real or fantasy, I would travel to…
8. I like to binge-watch…
The Office, Shameless, Narcos
9. What four people (living or deceased) would you like to invite for a dinner party?
Abe Lincoln, Ellen DeGeneres, Gael García Bernal, Salvador Dalí
10. Everyone should see Carmen because….
The music is something we all know and love!
11. Bonus: One question you wish someone would ask you (and the answer).
Q: “Who do you admire most in life?”
A: My mom… because she teaches me to be kind to everyone and be true to myself.
Don’t miss the chance to see Megan in Carmen, Bizet’s breathtaking opera. Performances are November 3 & November 5 in Overture Hall. Tickets start at $18; visit madisonopera.org for more information.
0 comments on “Ten Questions with Megan Le Romero”