Alfio, Cavalleria Rusticana / Tonio, Pagliacci
- Where were you born and raised?
Born in Houston, raised in Cut and Shoot, Texas.
- If you weren’t a singer, what profession would you be in?
- The first opera I was ever in was…
The Flying Dutchman at Fort Worth Opera.
- My favorite opera…
…hasn’t been written yet.
- My favorite food to cook or eat is…
Slow-smoked BBQ beef brisket.
- People would be surprised to know…
I’m a Trekkie.
- If I could travel anywhere, real or fantasy, I would travel to…
Proxima Centauri b.
- I like to binge-watch…
Dirk Gently’s Holistic Detective Agency
- What four people (living or deceased) would you like to invite for a dinner party?
Willie Nelson, Woody Guthrie, George Carlin, Hunter S. Thompson.
- Everyone should see Cavalleria Rusticana and Pagliacci because….
It will give you a better understanding of both The Insane Clown Posse and The Godfather trilogy.
- Bonus: One question you wish someone would ask you (and the answer).
Q: Can you drive me to the polling place?
A: Get in…
Find out more about Michael and our other Cav/Pag artists, and don’t miss the chance to see him perform Alfio in Cavalleria Rusticana and Tonio in Pagliacci. Performances are November 2 and 4 in Overture Hall. Tickets start at $18!