1. My favorite thing about being a singer is:
2. The greatest challenge in being a singer is:
3. A live music performance I’ve attended that I will never forget is: Caitlin Cisler singing Cunegonde from Candide. Those notes are so high it always made me smile when I heard her. You think – “How is that possible?” She nails it.
Love and family, gardening, and coffee.
Dancing. Any kind or time of day.
7. If you could perform with any singer, retired or deceased, who would it be?
8. If you weren’t a singer, what profession would you be in?
I’m a Project Manager at Sonic Foundry, so I guess that would be it!
9. What role do you wish you could sing that you could never sing because it’s the wrong voice type/gender?
My favorite moment on stage is in The Secret Garden when Archibald gets to say “And this, my lovely child, is your gaaahden!” You can imagine the sweeping arm gesture, tear on cheek, etc.