1. My favorite thing about being a singer is:
2. The greatest challenge in being a singer is:
Staying healthy and in top form.
3. A live music performance I’ve attended that I will never forget is:
Hard question. There are so many!
4. A few of my favorite films are:
5. Three things I can’t live without are:
6. My number one hobby is:
7. If you could perform with any singer, retired or deceased, who would it be?
8. If you weren’t a singer, what profession would you be in?
9. What role do you wish you could sing that you could never sing because it’s the wrong voice type/gender?
10. Describe your favorite moment on stage.
Duet with Joan Sutherland in Anna Bolena at the Royal Opera Covent Garden 1988.
Bonus: One question you wish someone would ask you (and the answer)
Why is The Phantom of the Opera not an opera?
Because it is a musical and musicals are sung with sound enhancement (mics) and opera is not. People always mention it when I mention opera. One of my pet peeves.