Conductor, Cavalleria Rusticana & Pagliacci
- Where were you born and raised?
Long Lake, Minnesota.
- If you weren’t a conductor, what profession would you be in?
Air traffic controller.
- The first opera I was ever worked on was…
Offenbach’s La Périchole.
- My favorite opera is…
Debussy’s Pelléas et Mélisande.
- My favorite food to cook or eat is…
- People would be surprised to know…
I don’t have many surprises… What ya see is what ya get!
- If I could travel anywhere, real or fantasy, I would travel to…
- I like to binge-watch…
WW II documentaries.
- What four people (living or deceased) would you like to invite for a dinner party?
Julia Child, Jimmy Carter, Jules Massenet, Eleanor Roosevelt.
- Everyone should see Cavalleria Rusticana & Pagliacci because….
Two quintessentially Italian operas… a spicy feast for the ears and eyes!
Find out more about Joseph and our other Cavalleria Rusticana / Pagliacci artists, and don’t miss the chance to see him conduct this fabulous double-bill. Performances are November 2 and November 4 in Overture Hall. Tickets start at $18!