- Where were you born and raised?
I was born in Brooklyn, New York and I was raised here in Madison!
- If you don’t choose to be a singer/actor, what profession would you chose?
I would choose to be an activist!
- The first musical I was ever in was…
The Sound of Music– I played Marta. 🙂
- My favorite musical is…
Once on This Island.
- My favorite food to eat is…
- People would be surprised to know that…
…I love to indoor rock climb.
- If I could spend a ‘weekend in the country’ anywhere, real or fantasy, I would…
…travel to Mexico!
- I like to binge-watch…
- What four people (living or deceased) would you like to invite for a dinner party?
Barack Obama, Ilhan Omar, Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, and Mahatma Gandhi.
- Everyone should see A Little Night Music because….
It’s an incredible story with woven-in surprises to keep you engaged all night long!
Find out more about Maddie and our other artists, and don’t miss the chance to see her perform Fredrika Armfeldt in A Little Night Music. Performances are February 8 and 10 in Capitol Theater. Tickets start at $25!