- Where were you born and raised?
I was born and raised in Fort Collins, Colorado.
- If you weren’t a singer, what profession would you be in?
I would love to be an author.
- The first opera I was ever in was…
The Tenderland by Aaron Copland.
- My favorite opera is…
Silent Night by Kevin Puts and Mark Campbell.
- My favorite food to eat is…
- People would be surprised to know that…
I’ve worked as a roofer, furniture mover, and bouncer.
- If I could be in any fairy-tale, I would be in…
- I like to binge-watch…
Game of Thrones.
- What four people (living or deceased) would you like to invite for a dinner party?
Stephen Colbert, Jon Stewart, Neal Brennan, and Billy Joel.
- Everyone should see Rusalka because….
Slavic opera is a beautiful idiom that isn’t regularly performed in many places. This is an opportunity to see a wonderful operatic masterpiece that is a bit of a rarity outside of European opera houses.
- Bonus: One question you wish someone would ask you (and the answer).
Q: Are you a cat or dog person?
A: Definitely a dog person.