1. My favorite thing about being a singer is:
2. The greatest challenge in being a singer is:
3. A live music performance I’ve attended that I will never forget is:
Carmina Burana, in college. In a live performance, that piece burrows into your bones and stays with you forever.
The Princess Bride and Zoolander – mostly because they remind me of great moments shared with great friends.
6. My number one hobby is:
8. If you weren’t a singer, what profession would you be in?
Medical research, probably.
9. What role do you wish you could sing that you could never sing because it’s the wrong voice type/gender?
It’s impossible to pick just one favorite moment, but I will always remember a particular performance of Hansel and Gretel. Hansel and I pushed the witch through the oven and the set came crashing down around her. Hansel and I look at each other – each of us obviously thinking “What do we do?? The show must go on!” and then looking at our accompanist whose face is beet-red from stifling laughter. I don’t know how we made it through the next number, but when it was through the set was standing again and the witch had disappeared behind that oven. The show must always go on!