- Where were you born and raised?
Born in Castro Valley and raised in the San Francisco Bay Area.
- If you weren’t a singer, what profession would you be in?
- The first opera I was ever in was…
Orpheus in the Underworld by Offenbach.
- My favorite opera is…
Tosca by Puccini.
- My favorite food to cook is…
Meat and rice.
- People would be surprised to know that…
My ethnicity is Samoan.
- If I could be in any fairy-tale, I would be in…
- I like to binge-watch…
Game of Thrones.
- What four people (living or deceased) would you like to invite for a dinner party?
My sister, mom, dad, and brother.
- Everyone should see Rusalka because….
It is a stunning opera and the music is captivating.
- Bonus: One question you wish someone would ask you (and the answer).
Q: Where do you want to travel next?
A: Hawaii or South Pacific/Polynesia.